Tel Aviv , Israel
The NLP developer will join the R&D team and will lead the development of the company's NLP algorithms. He/she will be in charge of researching, designing and developing end to end NLP solutions for our cutting edge automatic video creation.The developer will be an important link between product demands to the technological and algorithmic capabilities.
- Developing text analysis and classification algorithms
- Full responsibility of core features in our automatic video creation from design and research to development and integration
- working with the editorial team to design video content
- M.Sc. in Computer Science with an emphasis on NLP or Machine Learning
- Experience in NLP, Machine Learning and Information Extraction
- Experience in Java development
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly responsible, a quick learner and a team player
Please email wibbitz.NLP@applynow.io with your resume
Technical Support Engineer
New York , NY
The Technical Support engineer will be the focal point for technical issues and troubleshooting problems. He/She will be working closely with Wibbitz clients, R&D team, product managers and account managers. The position is a full time position in the Wibbitz NY office.
- Technical authority in NY branch
- Initial problem analysis
- Quick response time to incoming customer support inquiries via email and support ticketing system
- Communicate urgent technical issues internally and externally
- Troubleshoot technical issues and escalate issues internally as needed
- Resolve the majority of problems and simulate complex configuration and software problems
- Analyze recurring issues and maintain an open channel with the R&D and Product teams for improving the product
- Minimum 1 year experience working within a tech environment - Must
- Experience working in a Technical Support team at a high tech organization - Must
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem solving and analytical skills - Must
- Experience supporting web products - advantage
- Basic knowledge of SQL scripts - advantage
- Strong multitasking, prioritization skills and attention to detail
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume
Tel Aviv , Israel
We are looking for a part time QA Analyst to join us. This is a great opportunity to improve your skills and learn from our strong, dynamic and vey fun team. The QA Analyst will be responsible to insure our products quality and will deal with web testing. We are looking for super talented individuals that excel in dynamic environments, are proactive, responsible and are fun to work with.
• Experience in QA -must
• Orientation for web - must
* Excellent problem solving skills and analytic skills
* Good written and spoken English
• Available around 20-25 hours a week - must
• Basic knowledge in Java and SQL - advantage
Please email wibbitz.QAAnalyst@applynow.io with your resume
PUBLISHER SUCCESS MANAGER
New York , NY
Wibbitz is looking for a dedicated, relationship-driven Customer Success Manager with a passion for digital media to strengthen client relationships and serve as a valuable resource/point of contact. The Account Manager will work with publishers to help implement and launch the Wibbitz video creation platform on their site, track post-launch performance, and provide strategic direction for new opportunities to grow revenue. Additionally, the Account Manager will optimize existing relationships by upselling new initiatives to publishers and improving the metrics and adoption on their site.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Manage and grow relationships with publisher clients.
- Monitor and analyze metrics to proactively improve results.
- Understand Wibbitz's platform and the benefits publishers gain by using it.
- Comprehend the technology, revenue ecosystem and client needs/requirements in order to intelligently upsell the platform.
- Work closely with the U.S Sales as well as the remote R&D department in order to become a valuable resource and single point of contact to the client.
- Communicate business intelligence from clients to the product management team in regards to new product development features.
- Assist sales in pre-sale proposal development.
- At least 2 years of client-facing experience in the digital media /online publisher space.
- A solid understanding of web technologies and the digital media revenue ecosystem, including web advertising measurements and analytics.
- Outstanding relationship management and customer service skills.
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data and in generated reports.
- Highly motivated, proactive, dedicated and creative in order to pull all necessary resources for the client.
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
- Native English - Must!
Please email email@example.com with your resume
French Content Analyst
Tel Aviv , Israel
- Finding trends in world news
- Analysis of Wibbitz clips
- Take part in content decisions for Wibbitz platform
- Assist in quality assurance when needed
- French Native speaker
- High level in English
- Experience in News- Internet, TV and Media coverage
- Wide areas of interest - News, Politics, Finance, Sports, and Entertainment
- Fluency in computer apps, data sharing and web content
- Organized and ability to execute plans
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Solid understanding of the internet and social media channels Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram etc
- Creative with an eye for design
- Availability for 5 days a week – work in shifts (students are welcome)