Tel Aviv , Israel
The NLP developer will join the R&D team and will lead the development of the company's NLP algorithms. He/she will be in charge of researching, designing and developing end to end NLP solutions for our cutting edge automatic video creation.The developer will be an important link between product demands to the technological and algorithmic capabilities.
- Developing text analysis and classification algorithms
- Full responsibility of core features in our automatic video creation from design and research to development and integration
- working with the editorial team to design video content
- M.Sc. in Computer Science with an emphasis on NLP or Machine Learning
- Experience in NLP, Machine Learning and Information Extraction
- Experience in Java development
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly responsible, a quick learner and a team player
Please email wibbitz.NLP@applynow.io with your resume
PUBLISHER SUCCESS MANAGER
New York, NY
Wibbitz is looking for a dedicated, relationship-driven Customer Success Manager with a passion for digital media to strengthen client relationships and serve as a valuable resource/point of contact. The Account Manager will work with publishers to help implement and launch the Wibbitz video creation platform on their site, track post-launch performance, and provide strategic direction for new opportunities to grow revenue. Additionally, the Account Manager will optimize existing relationships by upselling new initiatives to publishers and improving the metrics and adoption on their site.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Manage and grow relationships with publisher clients.
- Monitor and analyze metrics to proactively improve results.
- Understand Wibbitz's platform and the benefits publishers gain by using it.
- Comprehend the technology, revenue ecosystem and client needs/requirements in order to intelligently upsell the platform.
- Work closely with the U.S Sales as well as the remote R&D department in order to become a valuable resource and single point of contact to the client.
- Communicate business intelligence from clients to the product management team in regards to new product development features.
- Assist sales in pre-sale proposal development.
- At least 2 years of client-facing experience in the digital media /online publisher space.
- A solid understanding of web technologies and the digital media revenue ecosystem, including web advertising measurements and analytics.
- Outstanding relationship management and customer service skills.
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data and in generated reports.
- Highly motivated, proactive, dedicated and creative in order to pull all necessary resources for the client.
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
- Native English - Must!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume
DIGITAL NEWS EDITOR
New York, NY
Wibbitz is looking for an individual with a journalistic passion to lead the "Wibbitz News Room". You will take part in the revolution of video news production and consumption. You should be passionate about the news industry and have wide area of interests in News, Politics, Business, Sports and Entertainment. The position will include responsibilities of identifying the top trending and breaking news stories of the day. Other than making important editorial decisions the position also includes storyboard editing, media selection and quality review of voice-over narration.
- B.A in Journalism - M.A advantage
- At least 1 year experience in journalism - preferred digital journalism
- Strong journalistic judgment skills
- High-level knowledge of current events including general news, politics, sports, business, tech and entertainment
- Experience with video news and storytelling structure
- Attention to detail when proofing and editing
- Native English speaker
- Self-motivated personality, quick learner and team working orientation
- Leadership and managerial skills
- Creative & excellent problem solver
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines
Please email email@example.com with your resume
Publisher Support Manager
New York, NY
The Client Support team will be the focal point for technical issues and troubleshooting problems. You will be working closely with Wibbitz clients, R&D team, product managers and account managers. The position is a full time position in the Wibbitz NY office.
- Initial problem analysis
- Quick response time to incoming customer support inquiries via email and support ticketing system
- Communicate urgent technical issues internally and externally
- Troubleshoot technical issues and escalate issues internally as needed
- Resolve the majority of problems and simulate complex configuration and software problems
- Analyze recurring issues and maintain an open channel with the R&D and Product teams for improving the product
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem solving and analytical skills
- Familiar with java script, HTML and CSS. Including basic knowledge of web debugging tools such as browser tools: Chrome developer tools and Firebug (Fiddler is an advantage)
- Any experience in online application support - advantage
- Basic knowledge of SQL scripts - advantage
- Experience in the Ad Tech domain - advantage
- Strong multitasking, prioritization skills and attention to detail
- Team player with positive attitude and service oriented